If you want to listen to 2oceansVibe Radio in your car, we will start by telling you it is VERY easy. Follow these simple instructions.
If you can’t do either of those things, then check this out.
If you don’t have bluetooth then…
2) Get an Auxiliary audio cable, which you will use to connect your phone to your car. In fact, we will give you one free. CLICK HERE for your FREE 2oceansvibe Radio car kit.
TIP: It’s got a normal headphone plug on each end.
3) Plug one end into your phone and one end into the AUX jack in your car (connects to your car radio).*
4) Choose AUX on your car radio, which will play whatever is coming through that cable.
5) Load up the 2oceansVibe app on your phone and press play. Welcome to your new life.
* If you don’t have an AUX jack in your car, then you might have to raise your game. They’re available in virtually all new cars. TIP: Specify that you want one when you hire a car.
An alternative is to use an FM modulator (like an iTrip), which you can find out more about here.
by admin in